Logo??? Logically !!!
- Usually a significant and fitting company logo with high recognition value forms the basis for the visual appearance.
- The corporate typeface – that's the suitable font for your company. It contains the according fonts for continuous texts, logo, etc.
- The visual imagery (corporate picture): expressive pictures, images, symbols and motifs. Specially chosen pictures are so called key visuals.
- The colour concept (corporate colour): the choice of your company colours. Usually these are repeated in the logo, in texts and design elements.
- Our graphics department is glad to support you to design YOUR card(s).